Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring 2011 Details
The Ancient Greek Gymnasium at Cyrene, located in modern day north-east Libya, est. late 7th century BC.
I corrected it
I’m from Pennsylvania and that is accurate.
I don’t say it though but EVERYONE ELSE DOES AND IT’S JUST. NO.
Hey, Circe Will Send You Food Because Everyone Likes Weird Other Country Food? Something Something FLIGHTLESS BIRDS!!!?
ManticoreImaginary’s Kiwi Delicious Giveaway!
I wanted to do a giveaway, but being completely uncreative and also not a hugely wealthy person, I decided my best option was to send you delicious tasty treats from a foreign land. The pack has been put together from where I’ve seen people on the internet go “what is THAT?” so some of these things you might actually have locally, but hopefully not most of them.
The prize will contain: Pineapple Lumps, a block of Whittaker’s chocolate, Maltesers, Jaffas, Tim Tams, Perky Nana, RJ’s raspberry licorice, chocolate fish, Cherry Ripe, and an adorable sheep or kiwi soft toy that I’ve yet to purchase but it’ll be cute as fuck, I bet.
- Each reblog is an entry. I’m only counting one reblog per person.
- The winner will be drawn on the 1st October and the package will be shipped soon after that.
- New Zealanders can’t enter for obvious reasons. Aussies, you can, I guess, but most of this stuff you’ve already got? (If I draw out an Australian I might just send you a mini-pack and then redraw someone else. I’m not posting you tim tams, dude.)
- Actual included items might change slightly from what it says up there. It’ll still be a bunch of kiwi yums, but the world does its thing and stuff changes. We just gotta roll with it, people.
- You don’t have to be following me.
reading is better at the beach
mpaxe 2014/storm III
My poor little poopsies!
Photo of the Day: Gray Whale Takes a Look
Photo by James Dorsey (Culver City, CA, USA); San Ignacio Lagoon, Baja, Mexico